WE'RE DOING OUR PART TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 AT ALL OUR VENUES.
Some of the fun we serve is real hands-on and we’ve always done a pretty gosh darn good job with hygiene. But, boy, have we turned it up to 11.
In light of the World Health Organization’s recent designation of Coronavirus (COVID-19) as a global pandemic, all Holey Moley venues will continue to monitor our policies to ensure we’re doing the best thing at all times as the situation changes.
As always, the safety of all our staff and guests is our number one priority.
So, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are:
- Increasing the number of hand sanitiser stations around our venues for guests and staff
- Implementing temperature measurement tools and checks in line with government guidelines. Our team will be checking every guest on entry
- Disinfecting all surfaces and equipment, including all putters, balls and touch screens regularly and consistently
- Offering hand/face wipes with all food items
- Insuring guests are seated while consuming food and drink
- In some instances, delaying tee off time to ensure social distancing regulations are met
- Consistently and regularly communicating to guests and staff about maintaining safe hygiene
- Continuing our strict daily cleaning procedures
- Waving, not hand-shaking or high-fiving
- Limiting group booking and party size to 5 per group - We will not honour bulk bookings to facilitate large groups with the intention of a social gathering.
Having a function with us? Find details about postponing your event in our Function Terms & Conditions here.
If you have any other questions about our hygiene commitments, please give us a call on +65 3129 0001.